Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Where's Quilters Depot Bag?

Here is a fun post for everyone on this Tuesday!

You all have heard of Where's Waldo?  Or Flat Stanley?  We have a version at work of a flat dog that we sometimes take on vacations or around town when we need stress relief.

Well, now we have Where's the QDBAG?

Our bag made it to Pirates Training Camp!  Will this bring luck to the Pirates this season?  Ok, I won't go there..........lol  It's not Pens.  I wonder if i would get arrested if I hung a bag around Mario's statue for a picture?  lol  However, isn't it cool that our bag made it to Florida.  A better vacation than I've seen in awhile! 

check out the pictures!  Thanks to Kay for taking the bag on vacation and sharing the pics!





remember the one who takes my bag on vacation gets blogged about!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment