Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, May 13, 2012

This Week w/Jenn (knitting and quilting)

Ok.  So usually on Sunday i give you the this Week Knitting @ headline.

I'm changing it up because this week I've been working on three projects.

Before I tell you about those here is the link for This Week @Quilters Depot!

http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/ThisWeek@/ThisWeek@May12th.html

Now on to the fun stuff.

Project number one is my knitting.  I'm making a sock monkey!  This is for a cousin's gift at the end of the month.  I think i can. I think I can..........lol.  Now that I've started one of these I keep thinking of people I can make them for and in different colors!



My second project is a class sample for the July project class i will be teaching.  Start making your christmas yo yo's now!


The third project.  Yes I rotate.  1/2 hour on this. 1/2 hour on that.......lol  Is my boss's birthday gift.  So I could show you the picture of the design that I made but then she'd know what she was getting.  Wait til mid - june and i'll put the finished project in here.  Or maybe I won't.  I might have to blur out people to protect the slightly ummmmm never mind I'll get in trouble if I call her crazy or obsessed...............lol

So that is what Jenn has been doing this week!

Goal is to have most of the monkey done next week and the tree done and the pictures for bosses gift printed and cut to size!

I think I need a nap and I haven't even begun the week! lol

remember the one with the most stash wins!

No comments:

Post a Comment