Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, May 27, 2012

This Week W/Jenn @Quilters Depot!

Happy Sunday all!

I'll lie and tell you it is really Sunday as I write this..hahahahahhaa

Actually I am doing some of my work on Saturday after the store has closed so that I can go to a family party on Sunday.

Here is the link for this week @ Quilters Depot before I forget to give it to you.

http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/ThisWeek@/ThisWeek@May26TH.html


What did I do this week?
Well since I was off on Thursday from the bank I actually got a lot done!  I finished my boss's quilt top!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  no picture.  I can't spoil the surprise.  My goal is to get it quilted this weekend (do you know how hard it is to quilt your own stuff when your a long-armer?  jeez scheduling myself is a pain!)  I will say it turned out pretty nice.

We almost have the Shop hop quilt done!  Mom just has a couple of borders yet to do and we will be done.  So I was helping with that again this week.  If you bribe us we might let you see it before it's done.  Just don't tell anyone........lol

I have been knitting up a storm.  Meet Mr. Monkey!
By the time you are reading this.  Mr Monkey will be at his new home.  This is a birthday gift for my cousin Samantha who is turning 12!  I actually got Mr. Monkey done 4 days in advance!  I can't wait to start my next since I've decided a few people will get these for gifts but in different color variations!

Now I am starting on Coffee cup Cozies for Christmas gifts.  I didn't like the one pattern so i ripped it out.  Am working on a second one but had to redesign it to fit the type of cups we get here versus the cups in New York where the pattern came from!  I'll show you next week what I have.  Hopefully, I'll have at least two done.  Goals.  What we do without them!

Other than that.  I had two fusion classes.  I actually went shopping (like I need more clothes). Actually I ordered new glasses which I've been procrastinating on for months and some pants that I desparately needed and some tops and skirts that oh well were bought but not needed.......lol

I also logged in!  stay tuned to Tuesday's Blog for that fabric!

remember the one with the most stash and goals wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment