Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Tuesday, May 29, 2012

What's New @Quilters Depot!

Happy Tuesday!

It's my total day off so I'm writing this in advance!  Making Mom and Dad work so I can have a stay at home in my Pajamas Day before heading back to the bank from a few days off!  I love days like this.  It's all about ME ME ME!

Oh wait you want to know what new fabrics we got in last week?  I guess I can concentrate on you for a minute.





The first are some bright solids for you!  If I remember hmmmm this is the part I have trouble with.  I think those are $7.50/yard.  The second set are Buggy Barns.  You cant' tell the one on the left have little stars.  Awesome fabric!  Lastley is a "cheater" fabric for you!!!!!!!  I love these.  Cut and Add borders and you have a quick quilt!

Hope to see you all coming in to get the new stuff and the old!

remember the one with the most stash wins!


Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment