Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Thursday, June 14, 2012

For Sale:

Hi all

I usually do not post these types of things but I will on this one because it's an awesome deal.

We have someone who is selling their Handiquilter 16.  This is the machine that I use to quilt all of your quilts and is the smaller version of what we have in the store.  Great Price!  If interested contact the lady in the below flyer!

remember if you have your own Handiquilter you don't have to wait for me.....lol


Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment