Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Purse Party

Hi Everyone!

Last Friday you may have noticed that we closed early for a staff event.  Well, the ladies and I went down to Station Square for the 2nd annual Purse Party for a cure with Wish 99.7.  Mom, me, Verna, Nancy, Pat, Jane and her daughter Jen all had a great time!

Our Very own Verna made a purse for the event to be raffled off and mom put a couple snap happy's inside.

Next are two pictures of our purse being raffled off by the ladies of Wish!



 And finally, I WON! a purse..........lol  I think it will be a knitting bag.  Kinda looks like the bag is smiling.............lol


remember the one who does for charity wins!


Jenn


No comments:

Post a Comment