Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, June 10, 2012

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot

Happy Sunday!

I will admit I didn't do much this week.  I've been working on knitting the same set of Dishcloth/Washclothes.  Last week I showed you a half done Dishcloth.  I finished that and am on the second washcloth for that giftee........lol  I will then make her a cup cozee.  I am going to try yet another pattern.

My goal is to finish that early in the week and knit something for myself.  I have hot pink cotton just waiting to be made into a shrug.  figure i should do it early so i can actually wear it this summer......lol

If you missed it here is the link for this week @!

Hope you have a great week!  Sign up for classes!  Most of them start today!  End of week you will get the new newsletter!  Stay tuned for great Christmas in July classes!

remember the one with the most stash wins!


Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment