Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, June 17, 2012

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot!

Happy Sunday!

and Happy Father's Day to those dad's who are reading over their wives shoulders!  :-)

Here is the link for this week @ Quilters Depot  The big think going on this week is Shop Hop!  We still have passports and bracelets to sell!

We have been getting ready cutting kits and fat quarters for all of you!  Even if your not shop hopping feel free to come in!

I can finally post a picture of the quilt that I made for my boss since her birthday was last Friday!
This is the band Celtic Thunder if you don't recognize them.!  I figured I could post since 99% of you do not know her!  Plus not sure if you can see her face in the pictures...hehehehehehe  And I'm sticking to that story because I have to toot my own horn when I finish things!  Happy Birthday Mary!


Now on to my knitting. I finally finished a cup cozy that I liked.  With this setup every one I make I can do just a little bit different variation and make them all unique.


Next, I am starting on my summer shrug.  This is gauge test.  Yes, you read that right those of you who know me.  I actually tested my gauge and I'm going down a needle size!  I didn't say it was as big as it should have been though.  I'm lazy, I admit it!


Hope to see lots and lots of you this week since I'm there Wed-Saturday all day and night!

remember the one with the most stash wins!


Jenn

3 comments:

  1. I just learned how to knit and I want to make a cup cozy. I end up wrapping a cloth napkin around my cold drinks to keep them from dripping on me. A knitted cozy would be so much easier! Happy quilting and knitting!

    ~Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Celtic Thunder quilt..I also follow them!! Great Job! It was so nice to visit your shop during the Shop hop! I was actually there a week before hand as well to find you..I am in the north hills but think I may need to take some small travel trips your way as I fell in love with your shop!
    Linda Schantz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the compliment Linda! My boss loves them and is actually in Atlantic City this week for a bunch of their concerts.

    Glad you loved the shop! We look forward to seeing you again!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete