Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, June 24, 2012

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot!

Hi all!

I will warn you this is going to be short.  My greatest goal is to finish my computer work and do nothing rest of the afternoon.  Maybe by 2pm........lol

I didn't do much last week since it was Shop Hop.  Worked each day and every once in awhile I was able to knit a few rows.

I have two projects going.  Another coffee cozy which I will post when I finish.  My friends can start trying to figure out which is theirs........hahahahahaa

Second project is for ME.  I am making a shrug!  I love this pink and can't wait to wear it to work!

Yes, I know it's not much yet.  Give me another week I hope it's recognizable as a shrug....lol

Here's the link for This Week @!  Don't miss the happy hours this week!  If you come to the ones scheduled you will get a special gift!

remember the one with the most stash wins!


Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment