Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Monday, June 18, 2012

What's New @Quilters Depot

Happy Monday?  lol

We got some really awesome fabrics in this week!

This first is 108" wide fabric.  The picture does not do the top and bottom bolts justice!  These are really really nice!


Fall colors are here!  We made a quick sample and it is hanging up on the wall. Come check it out and make your self a quick cheater hanging!


The next two pictures my employees are fighting over!  Come get your dragons!  There are four bolts, 1 panel and 1 book.  Second picture is an open book panel with a finished sample!  You have to come check these fabrics out!  Make your own Magic dragon book and quilt!



Some more blenders!


Have you seen the Santa Beard fabric we have had in the store the past two years?  This year we have black, brown and grey!


Metallics!
 White blenders that have numbers and letters!

Come on in and grab these.  One of these are under $10/yard.  I'm not telling you which ones though, ok I can't remember (sigh).  I swear I try to remember.  I need to take better notes when I log in!

remember the one with the most stash wins!


Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment