Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Monday, June 25, 2012

What's New @Quilters Depot!

Happy Monday!

I have to admit to you and hang my head in shame I did not do much last week with ShopHop.  There was 2 bolts of fabric I remember logging in but did not take a picture.  If there is any left I will take a picture for next week's what's new.

Now I will warn you there are two boxes of notions for me to log in Tuesday night.  One I am very excited about and will be getting some of to learn how to make them so I can do a Happy Hour for you all!  Think baskets!

Second warning.  If you saw anything in last week's what's new (like dragons) you had better get in your car and drive to the Depot on Tuesday and get it!  We open at 10am.  These dragons are literally FLYING (pun intended) out the door!  I am not sure if I can get another order of it in or not!  So DON'T WAIT!

remember the one with the most stash wins!


Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment