Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Original Sewing and Quilt Expo

Are you going?

The Original Sewing and Quilt Expo is fast approaching!  Shop or take classes!  It's a great time to load up the car with your friends and have some fun with your hobby whether it's garment making, quilting or knitting!

August 2nd to 4th at the Monroeville Convention Center.

Here is the link for the Show

I so want to go, but that is a prime time at the bank so I know I cannot take time off!  Go and learn and come back and tell me what is hot and what's not!


remember the one with the most stash wins!


Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment