Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, July 29, 2012

This Week W/Jenn @Quilters Depot

Happy Sunday Afternoon!

Here is the link for this Week @!

Hurry and Register some of the classes start in a week!  And don't forget about the one and only UFO. It's next Friday the 3rd!

What have I been doing this week?.  Hmmmmmm what have I been doing. I guess I have just been working.   I did start the next knitted dishcloth for then next victim um i mean lucky friend/relative for Christmas.  I'll post a picture next week of it.  Want to finish the washcloth that goes with the dishcloth so you can see the set.  My goal is to get at least one Christmas gift done before I start the next project for myself......lol

This upcoming Saturday the knitting group is starting their next sweater class!  I hope you ladies have your yarn since only one of you asked me to order anything.......lol.  I'm really excited to start this sweater!

So that means you get no pictures from me.  I have lots of plans in the works, but alot of them I cannot tell you about at this time!  Yes, I know I'm a tease.......lol

Have a great rest of your weekend!

remember the one with the most stash wins!


Jenn






No comments:

Post a Comment