Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Monday, July 9, 2012

What's New @Quilters Depot!

Well, not much came in last week.

I will give you a heads up in about a month or sooner we will be flooded with flannels!!!!!!!

Solids and kid prints!  Make great backings for quilts or maybe some pajama pants or other cuddly things.  That's your tease for now.

We did some notion restocking last week, but that's about it.

Now an item from What's New from a couple weeks ago was finally opened by me.

If you are a Clover notions fan like we all are @Quilters Depot.  You will love this new notion!  I am giving you a preview of my August Happy Hour!  So if you like what you see come in because you know my classes and happy hours are few and far between!

First here is a picture of the new (January 2012) Clover Basket Frames!  There are more shapes and sizes.  I promise to have them all in by August!


Next we have Abbie trying to help me make my basket!  These baskets are GREAT stash busters in yarn or fabric.  My next job is to do one in fabric so you can see the difference!


Ignore my legs!  Abbie was a big help weaving in the yarn and making sure everything was coming together correctly.......lol

And lastly, here is a picture of my completed basket.  I will admit the yarn is about 30 years old I am using.  You know how it is with stash whether fabric or yarn.  We cannot get rid of it!

Aren't they cute little boxes.  I made the smallest one thinking I can store pencils in at or gift cards at the store.  It's not the greatest picture.  You will have to come to my Happy Hour to see it close up!

remember the one with the most stash wins!


Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment