Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Monday, July 23, 2012

What's New @Quilters Depot!

It's Monday and we have some GREAT new fabrics.

First up is the Sesame Street!  Look at those primary colors!  I so want one of these panels but since I have no little ones in my life it would be stash and as much as I tell you stash is good I can't buy one because then there would be less for YOU!  lol


Next up is the New Boyd's Bear Panel and fabrics!  Check out our new window display where my bears are sewing!

Finally, we got the newest new notion in.  These are a very sharp seam ripper and the other side is used to pull out the loose threads!  It is flying out of the display already!  That middle row is almost gone already!  Price is below $10!


Come in and check out all our new stuff!

remember the one with the most stash wins!


Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment