Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Monday, July 30, 2012

What's New @Quilters Depot!

Happy Monday.

As you read this I am on my way to my acupuncture session!  If you suffer from almost anything; acupuncture is great.  I have fibromylgia and some days I just HURT!  Well, I have started going to an Acupuncturist over on Willow Ave and she is great!

After just one session I was able to lay on the hip I had not been able to in over a year!  It totally loosened my back up also.  And before you ask.  No it doesn't hurt......lol

So what is new @ the Depot this week.  We have the first shipment of flannels!  These are priced wayyyyy under $10 so you cannot beat the price if you are wanting to do a cuddly backing or make yourself or your grandchild a great pair of pajama pants!  We have some prints still to come in and I think a few more solids that should be due in this month!


We also got these new moda marble colors in for your viewing/quilting pleasure.  One is Chartruese and one is called Green Apple!  


Talk to all of you tomorrow!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment