Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Wednesday, August 15, 2012

For Sale!

Happy over the Hump Day!

I have had a request from a customer on an item she is selling and I told her I'd put it on my blog for her.
This is the email that she sent.


Hello!

I am selling my white Koala sewing cabinet / workstation and was wondering if the shop would be interested in purchasing it or perhaps you knew of a customer looking for one.  It is an older model of the QuiltMate.  I have attached a few pictures although they do not really capture how great it is.

Nancy 

You can contact her if interested at gearhart7800@hotmail.com if interested!

She is asking $1200 on Craigslist.  Make sure you tell her you heard it from Jenn @Quilters Depot and she may negotiate with you!

See pictures below!  Wish I had room for this one!





remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment