Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Success Stories @Quilters Depot!

Hi all!

We have more BOM's coming in!  I promise to have my quilt quilted by end of the month and then I'll con one of my awesome employees to do the binding..........lol

We have a 101 quilt done too!  You too can be on my blog! How you ask?  Sign up for classes and finish projects or finish the projects you have in your stash!

Awesome work Everyone!





remember the one who finishes gets their pic on the blog!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment