Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Thursday, August 16, 2012

Survey Monkey on a Quilters Depot Retreat

Hi all!

Quick Thursday night blog for ya.

This is breaking news type thing.  We are starting to plan a Quilters Depot Retreat for 2013.  Maybe more than 1!

Can you take a moment and fill out this survey for me.  I can get up to 100 responses so you ladies go first before this goes out in the email on Saturday.

Thanks in advance.

Hopefully this works.........lol

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NHTHD5K

Make sure in the response box somewhere in the survey you put your first and last name (if you are not on my email database I will need an email also if you win).  I will draw a recipient of a $10 Quilters Depot Gift Card.  Please respond by Saturday night!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment