Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, August 12, 2012

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot!

Hi all!

I've logged a lot of stuff in this week!  Stay tuned to Monday's blog for pictures!  Here is the link for This Week @.  There were some problems with Verizon emails again.  Hopefully the problem has been solved.  sorry if you got it twice.

We have at least 20 more bolts arriving on Monday or Tuesday.  They probably won't get logged in til later in the week, but I'll have pictures for you next Monday.

For all of you who were wondering I found my missing customer!  lol  Thanks to everyone who inquired!  I need to start backing up emails if they are important or labeling email addresses with names!

So I have been knitting this week!  That's all!  Well I did buy a kindle but this is about Quilters Depot......lol

I am just about ready to join my sweater to start making the fancy v-neck that the pattern calls for!

Hopefully on Tuesday night Heather will show me how to do the next step.  I only have 2 more rows til I join. Then I'll join and I think i can do two more rows until I need my teacher!

Yes I know it doesn't look like much at this point.......lol

Have a great week everyone!

Remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment