Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, August 19, 2012

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot!


Happy Sunday All!

Let's start with This Week @ =  Here's the link. Click here for This Week @  About 44 people have taken the survey about the retreat so there's still some more of you who can take it before I reach my free limit........lol

The answers are very insightful!

Now what did I do this week?
First I finished a wall hanging or maybe it will be a lap quilt.  I hope to have it quilted by end of the month!

We still have the fabric so if you want take a picture and make your own!  Can be any dimensions since I will never give you mine or you might think I have no clue what i'm doing since there was no pattern.....hahahahahahaha.


The second thing I was working on this week was my sweater!  I did have to tink out about 4 rows.  I hate doing that!  Then I panicked when I couldn't remember how to start that section with the cable in it.  I think I remember now.  Want to get a few more rows done by Tuesday so Heather can see if I'm doing this right or not.    At least you can see it's a piece of clothing now......lol  Ignore my foot.  grrrrrrrr I am too lazy to retake the picture today......lol



Hope you are all having a great weekend!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment