Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, August 26, 2012

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot

Hi all

So what are you doing this hot Sunday?

I'm doing paperwork!  My typical Sunday.

If you stop in this week you will see my Gone w/the Wind wall hanging that I will be quilting Tuesday night and probably Thursday night and Friday night..........lol

I was going to do something simple but decided to do some pro-stitch work also so it will take a little longer.

This week I've been knitting knitting knitting!

Check out how far along I've gotten!

In about six rows I will have to start measuring and figure out if I have to do a second set of diamonds or just knit.  This is my first cable project and it's going so-so.........lol


And here is the link for this week @

Remember we are closed on Monday!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment