Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Monday, August 13, 2012

What's New @Quilters Depot!

What's new @Quilters Depot?

FLANNELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but before we get to those.  Here is a picture of the thermal fingers.  Those of you who took Peggy's Celtic class know what you need these for.  If you don't.  These fingers will protect you when ironing small pieces or your fingers are in the way of the iron for bigger projects.  I was just going to say smaller but then I remember I'm a klutz and totally can burn my fingers no matter what!


Next come the fabrics!  Last week I logged a bunch in and this week I logged even more in!  The first are white on whites!  The second are some that look like a Bandanna.  Gotta love that black and gold!   The third are just some miscellaneous fabrics.



 These flannels are priced the way you like them!  LOW!  I want to say they run between $7 and $9.  It depended on the type of flannel but these are really really good prices that I am sharing with you!  There are 14 bolts!  Check out the feet!
 Check out the Frogs, Monkeys and Ducks, OH MY!
 I want these kitties!  Not sure what I'd do with them but man are they calling to be put in my stash!

Enjoy!  Hurry in and do some shopping for you have to decide on even more fabrics.

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment