Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Monday, August 27, 2012

What's New @Quilters Depot

Hello

I was thinking happy Monday, but I never do Happy Mondays........lol

So What is new @Quilters Depot?

Not a darn thing!  Nothing came in!  We did have a distributor come in this week so stuff will be coming in........lol

Stay tuned to later in the week for a BIG announcement.

Mom and I are up North for a shop hop meeting and then we both have acupuncture later in the day.

See you all on Tuesday.

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

2 comments:

  1. New quilter/quilt teacher in PGH. I passed by your shop yesterday but your were closed. :( Keep me posted on all you are up to. Can't wait to check you out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anonymous!

    Sorry about yesterday, Yes we had a planning meeting up in Portersville for next year's shop hop and it's just easier to give the employees a day off.

    We look forward to meeting you and we are always looking for new Pittsburghers and if you can teach we are always looking for those too!

    email me owner@quiltersdepotpa.comcastbiz.net or go to our website www.quiltersdepotpa.com and check out what's going on in the shop!

    ReplyDelete