Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Success Stories

Once again it's a short week in Blogging.

Tonight's will be the last unless I get some awesome ideas to blog about while I'm away from the bank and at the store Wednesday and Friday.  yes that's right I'll be there ALL day on Wednesday and part day on Friday.  Stop in and say hi and buy something.....lol

Here are some BOM success stories:




And here are some other success stories!



Great work everyone!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment