Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, September 23, 2012

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot

Happy Sunday Everyone!

I got a quilt quilted.  Got the schedule for the employees done.  Got the weekly email ready for next week!  Gave Abbie a bath which makes her one very mad furrball!

Now on to blogging.  Don't ask what is still on the to do list.  It's too daunting!

Let's see what did I do this week!  First here is This Week @ if you missed your email

Luckily I was off Wednesday - Friday since that was my building on the news all day Friday.  How about me picking the right day to be off!

I want to thank everyone who made our Anniversary week special!  By working the days I saw a lot of faces I don't usually get to see!

I really have not been working on my sweater.  I know I'm bad but I do have one arm almost done!  See below.  My goal is to have the sweater done for next weekend!  Now with the cooler weather it will be cozy to wear it to work!



Other than that I did a lot of computer work and ordering work to try and clean stuff up since it was anniversary week.

Hope to see all of you this week as well!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment