Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, September 9, 2012

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot

Hi all!

Wow this weather is great!  I love the cooler weather!  I love fall weather.  if we could just have 3 seasons and skip winter I'd be happy!

Here is the link for This Week @

So this week I'm working on getting your next newsletter out.  It will be emailed out to you probably next Sunday morning!  It's huge this month!!!!!!!  Lots of exciting things in it so make sure you read it!

I quilted my mystery BOM quilt this month and will have it out on display for all of you to ewwww and awwwwwwww yes i said ewwwwwwww.  Mine is unique.  I'll have to try and get a picture of it up next week!  It depends on your tastes whether you will like mine or not!

I also have been working hard on my sweater!  I know you all love pics of the furrbabies so you get a few pictures of them admiring the yarn i bought last week and then a pic of the sweater.  time to do the neck and arms!

Not sure why the hem is rolling.  (sigh) ohhhhhhh Heather what did i screw up now?  lol





Have a great week everyone!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn


No comments:

Post a Comment