Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Monday, September 10, 2012

What's New @Quilters Depot!

Happy Monday

As you read this I am getting a double session of getting my body in sync. First is Acupuncture and second is a chiropractor session because my hip and lower back hates me.  Acupuncture takes the pain away but isn't fixing the problem so we will try the chiro!

So on this Monday we have one thing new!  Just a couple of bolts but here you go!  If I remember right these are $8/yard.


remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment