Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Monday, September 24, 2012

What's New @Quilters Depot!

Fabrics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's what is new!

The two first will not last!  Mainly because one of the perks of working for me is you get fabrics first. At least most of the time.  Sometimes I yell at them and tell them to get their mitts off of it!

Civil War - If you do not see these out ask.  I have two customers who should have been in today to get theirs but if not they will be put away until they do.    These are really awesome fabrics!  Are only 5 to 7 yard bolts!


Metallic Dots!  This picture does not do them justice at all!  Great blender or for sashing.  These are also small bolts.


Jelly Rolls!


3 Miscellaneous bolts.  I'll admit I put my paws on the pink already........lol

Hurry in and get these!  None of them will last!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment