Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Success Stories @Quilters Depot!

This week we have only a couple of success stories.

Here is the first one.  I'm going to say this is from our string piecing class!  This is looking awesome!  What you see is her setting it out and deciding how to do her blocks!




This second is a memory quilt one of our customers made!  Awesome work!


Lastly, on Saturday my employees go to take a free class in paper piecing from their co-worker Peggy.  These are the results.  Great work Anne, Heather, Jane, Nancy and Pat!





remember if you finish projects I'll put you in my blog!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment