Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, October 7, 2012

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot

Hi all!

I know most of you are watching the Steelers as I write this, but this is every Nascar fan's weekend!  The race at Talledega Alabma!  Daytona and Dega are my favorite tracks so I finished up my quilting, writing of the new newsletter and now my blog entries so I can knit and watch the race!

Only thing to make it more perfect is a nap!  lol

First here is the link for This Week @

So this week I have been knitting up a storm!

I promised you all a picture of me in my sweater.  I HATE getting my picture taken so you all are very privilaged to get this!  I want to do this sweater in white without the diamond and maybe black with the diamond.  Wish I didn't have Christmas Gifts to finish.....lol


I also have started a princess pink sock monkey which I think I mentioned last week.  I have the legs done and attached!


On Saturday the knitters started their next project a felted purse.  I have mine I'd say 1/3 done!  I hope to be half way done by tonight if I get my fingers moving!


If you are around on Monday come see me. It's a bank holiday and I will be in the store from 10 to 5!

remember the one with the most stash wins!
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment