Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, October 14, 2012

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot

Hi All

It's Sunday again!

Here is what I am working on.

It's time to felt my bag!  This is the before picture.  I will show you the end result next week!  It's huge at this point.  I love the color though!  Was tempted to just line it and use it as a big purse since I'm a big purse person but I will felt it.

I really haven't done anything else.........lol  Paperwork and such but once I finished the purse I kinda did not pick up the knitting needles again.  My hope is this evening to get a bunch done on the pink sock monkey.

Here is the link for This Week @

In case you didn't read your email this morning.  Here is the link for the October/November 12 Newsletter.

Happy Reading!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment