Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, October 21, 2012

This Week W/Jenn @Quilters Depot!

Happy Sunday everyone!

I will tell you right now this is the only blog post you will get this week.

I really have nothing to tell you........lol  Nothing is new.  Nothing came in.  No one finished anything or if they did they didn't get a picture taken of it.  Actually I lie.  I had one Vintage Ornament finished but I'll post that next week when I have more stuff to post.

Update on Mom. Cateract/Lense #1 is done.  She'll be back in the store on Monday.  She's doing good just don't let her pick up your stuff or bolts or bend over to pick something up.  Next eye is in a couple of weeks.

Here is the link for this week @.  We only have a few spots left for Kids 101, Stained Glass and 2 Block Quilt.  So if you want to take these classes get registered as soon as possible!  All others are still open to register!

So this week I long armed two of the store's samples and once the binding is done they will be put up for sale in the store!  Just small wall hangings.  Of course I did not put pictures up.  I'll have to do a blog in November on all the wonderful items we do have for sale if you need a quick gift for someone special!

I've been working slowly on my princess sock monkey.  I decided to make this a really special monkey as you can see from the way I am decorating it.  I still have the arms to do and a little more Bling to put on it.  When I'm done I'll show you the tail also.  Tail = same color as hair!



Well have a great week everyone!  Next week I promise more posts!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment