Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Thursday, November 29, 2012

December's Happy Hour @Quilters Depot!

I made it to Thursday with Blogs!

I'm getting better at this.......lol

Today I want to tell you about December's Happy Hour!

I am excited about this one!

Happy Hour w/Anne - Hand Piecing!

Come learn how to hand piece.  We will give each of you a couple of charms, a needle and thread and Anne will show you how to hand piece.

I have hopes I can do this in front of the TV, be good at it, and get more projects done!

We shall see!  How about you?  We have some great notions to show you to help you with your hand piecing!

See you there?!

When:
Tuesday, December 11th @6pm.
Thursday, December 13th @10:30am
Saturday, December 15th @12:30pm


No comments:

Post a Comment