Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Friday, November 23, 2012

Friday Bonus Blog @Quilters Depot!

Hi all!

I just have to throw this out and tell you some knitting news!

a) We have a boatload of new yarn coming in!  I met with the owner/founder of Cestari Yarns  www.cestariltd.com  on Wednesday and I went wild!  In the next two weeks we will have some of the finest wools and wool mixes that I have ever touched!  And they are very very reasonably priced!  I will post pictures once it comes in.  You may have to fight me for them........lol

b) On December 6th we will be having our first Knit Club from 5pm to 9pm at Quilters Depot.  In conjunction with the yahoo group PghKnitters we welcome anyone who does knitting, crochet, hand work of any kind to come in and have some fun and work on their projects. If we have enough people we will all chip in for pizza.  This event is free!

c) If you are lonely with the local yarn store closing and want to knit we have found 1 of the 2 teachers we are looking for!  Come in and talk to us about what you want in knitting classes!  I want to make Quilters Depot the place to be for knitters!  Any level welcome!

And remember we are open til 8pm tonight and we are having an awesome sale!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment