Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Success Stories @Quilters Depot!

Happy Tuesday.

Can you believe how cold it got!  brrrrrrrr

I am not ready for this.  I wasn't ready two weeks ago and don't want it now!  Hopefully nothing will fall from the sky for the next three months until it warms up!

I think Tuesday Blogs are my favorite.  I love to show off what you all are working on!

We have BOM's, Stained glass and Misc this week!






 These were of course in no particular order.  I love them all but I bet you can figure out which was my favorite..........lol

remember the one with completed projects gets in my blog!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment