Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, November 18, 2012

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot

Hi Everyone!

I'm going to bore you today because I have not really been crafty this week.

I am still working on knitting Christmas gifts but it was just another dishcloth and not yet finished washcloth. You have seen those several times through the fall so I won't post it.

I did not touch my fireman quilt I was going to start.  I need to sit down and come up with a design so I can start it.  Do I be lazy and just take X amount and put one border on it and quilt it or do I fussy cut the firmen and do sashing and do it more fancy.  Decisions, Decisions, Decisions!

I've done a lot of computer work if that counts.  Don't expect a Wacky Wednesday this week.  However, expect a BIG email on Thanksgiving announcing our Black Friday Spectacular!

Anne decorated the store on Friday night and I did some on Saturday so we are officially in Christmas mode even though I personally think it's too early.

Please remember that we are looking for Teachers.  Quilting and Knitting.  I should have an interview with one knitting teacher this week but I am possibly looking for multiple people to give you all lots of classes and projects.  Same goes with Quilting!

I have a big meeting on Wednesday in the store with a yarn distributor.  I just love this company's yarn and hopefully will be getting some into it.  Maybe I can make up a little for the yarn store closing in the area.

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment