Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Tuesday, November 20, 2012

What's New @Quilters Depot

What's New?

Ummmm  hmmmmmmmmm it's Thanksgiving week!

I do have some stuff that should be in this week.  Mostly re-orders however we have 20+ bolts coming in from a distributor.  It was shipped last week so stay tuned you are going to love these fabrics!

I am not sure with the holiday when it will be in.

Of course the other thing that is new is our 2013 BOM.  Yes I know I just posted this on Friday, but it's still new!


remember to keep your eyes open for your Black Friday  Spectacular email on Thursday!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment