Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, December 16, 2012

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot

Happy Sunday.

This week I finished the knitting projects for Christmas that had to be done.

I might make two more people but if I do not finish they will just go on the pile for next year.

I also got hooked on the new Starbella Scarves yarn.  Have you seen these scarves.  You knit or crochet and they automatically twist for you!


I will post a picture of this in tomorrow's what's new.  This yarn is the hottest/trendiest thing right now.  You can knit up one of these in around 2-3 hours.  Once you do a few you can do them even faster.  We do have black and gold coming in.  I hope it will be in by Friday but it's one of the hottest colors (hmmmm I wonder why.......lol). They are more for style than warmth so make them in every color to match whatever you are wearing for the day!  We will be having Happy Hours on this in January, but if you cannot wait we have the yarn!

I also made my knitting list for next year.   Apparently monkey's and scarves are on the list.  Maybe I'll get to knit for myself.  maybe not.

I also started to cut our my Friendship Block exchange blocks.  (more about that after Christmas!).  I learned to hand piece this week.  I think this might be the project I do instead of using the machine.

Ok.  I think that is all I have for today.  Remember if you need any last minute Christmas gifts or something to work on when that cold weather comes in and you need to ignore the relatives.......lol  We will be open late every night this week except Monday!  Send your hubbies and kids in and we will help them get what you want!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment