Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, December 23, 2012

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot!

Hi All!

So I did do some work this week.  Nothing to take a picture of.

I finished cutting out my pieces for the block exchange I will be starting for you all in the next month!  I'm really excited about this one.  Quilting and friends.  That's what it's all about!

My plan is to piece the blocks on Christmas when I stumble out of bed.  Hopefully next week I will get you some pictures and more info!

I am still working on Knitting Christmas gifts.  My philosophy at this point if I finish two peoples gifts they will get them (it's an after Christmas Day party) if not they will be put on pile for next Christmas.

Speaking of Christmas gifts have you started your list for next year.  You know it's never too early to start.

I actually have started my plan for the next year.  Some are Christmas and some are birthday gifts and some are charity items.

let's see:

helmet liner
ear warmers
chemo cap
skirt
sweater (yes a few projects for me)
4 different monkeys
about 7 scarves from starbella
a bedspread for myself.
quilt for the humane society (this will be from the blocks mentioned above)


plus whatever classes we have at the store.

Yikes!  why am i doing blogging!  I should be crafting and knitting!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment