Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, December 30, 2012

This week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot!

Happy Sunday All!

Well I did do some quilting this week.  I finished 4 out of 5 blocks but ummmmm I forgot to take a picture.  (sigh)  Go ahead smack me......lol

So I promise to have pictures of all of them next weekend.  I will be working on the 5th one tomorrow on my day off.

I am still knitting Christmas gifts to the point our family party is next weekend and I'm trying to fit a few more in.  At this point projects that should take me two or three days are taking 7-8 though because I'm tired of them........lol

I also finished a quilt on the Fusion this week for a friend.  Now I need to do the binding.

Why do the projects just keep piling up!

Other new thing this week was Santa brought me a new Babylock Grace sewing Machine!  No I haven't used it but it did get set up.  Hopefully Friday night I'll at least use it to attach my binding ends....lol

Have a great week!  Remember we are closed Monday, December 31st and Tuesday the 1st!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment