Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Monday, December 17, 2012

What's New @Quilters Depot

What's New?

STARBELLA YARN!

This yarn is the hottest thing going right now.  You saw my picture yesterday but i will repost again.  I like showing off my work as much as you like seeing yours.......lol

Verna got me hooked on these.  She probably has made close to 20 if not more already this season.  She had never knitted before so anyone with a few minutes directions can do these.  If you are a  knitter.  CO 8 and knit.  The CO is a little different than what we are use to but is so easy!

You can make one of these anywhere from 2 -3 hours.  I will admit mine took a little longer because I had a sore middle finger. (No I have not been tossing it at people on 51.  Not sure why it was sore.lol)

We will have happy hours in January on this but if you need a few really quick gifts this is what you want!  I have people buying skeins at a time and knocking these out for gifts!

First is my scarf.  Then is Verna's one scarf.  Then are pictures of the yarn itself.  I do have black and yellow ordered.  For some reason it's a very popular color and is hard to get.........lol  I will post as soon as it gets in even if it's a second post for a day.

Come in.  Buy 1.  Get Hooked and get more!  There are sooooo many colors.  I have a second order coming in this week!  The pictures do not do the colors justice or show how many there are!







remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn


No comments:

Post a Comment