Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Success Stories @Quilters Depot!

It's Tuesday!  If you are like me right about now I lose track of what day of the week it is.........lol

We have a couple pictures for you

First up is one of the Mystery Quilts!  Another awesome job!


Next is a chubby bird (You still have time to sign up for an encore of this class tomorrow night, Wednesday the 11th @6pm or Saturday the 21st at 10am).  Also some of our Tea Ornament stockings.  Stay tuned in February we will be expanding the Cathedral Window concept at the Depot!


A Pillow Case.  Sorry it's blurry.  I didn't take the picture.............lol  I won't rat out who did though.......lol


PeggyW in your hockey apron!


Great work!


remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment