Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Success Stories @Quilters Depot!

Tuesday means Success Stories!

First up we have another one of my Mystery Quilts!   Check this one out!  It's PatK's  Pittsburgh Mystery Quilt!  I love the use of the black n gold!  Now if this was mine I think I'd have to quilt it with Stanley Cups.  Maybe one day I'll digitize the other logos for my personal use.  If anyone has some good lottery numbers so I can have time to do that let me know..........lol


Next up are some of our Chubby Birds!  You can still register for this class on Saturday, December 21st!  10am to 1pm!  You will get at least 1 bird done!  Call for more details or come in and register!



Last, but not least we have some more PeggyW finished projects!


Awesome work everyone!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment