Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, December 15, 2013

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot!

Happy cold Sunday!

If you missed your emails yesterday we started our Christmas sale.  It's good through December 31 @5pm.

The playpen is at 25% for the sale.  We re-stocked it so you just might find that sale fabric that you have been wanting!

All Christmas is 20% off.

Also, Santa has kindly let Nick stay through Christmas (Thank you Santa!) (ok, I'll tell you the truth.  we are having too much fun with Nick so we begged Santa to let him stay!)

So this week our Knitting Teacher, Kristen started to teach us how to do cables!  This is one technique I have always wanted to learn!  Month 1 is the headband.  January will be a Wine Bottle Cozie and February will be a fingerless mittens!  I am making mom the headband for Christmas (no I am not spoiling a surprise.  She knows she's getting it!)  Check it out below!


Other than writing and printing the newsletter you all got this morning; I think that is all I have done this week craft wise.  I could list what I'm doing at the day job, that is quite busy and I'm getting a lot done but I won't bore you the details.........lol

have a great week!

Remember, the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn



No comments:

Post a Comment