Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, December 22, 2013

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot!

Happy Rainy Sunday.

let's keep this rain in perspective.  It could be snow and we could be in the middle of a blizzard.

I'd much rather have it rain.  Sure we can't really enjoy the 60+ temps but we have them!

I didn't do much this weekend.  The headband I showed you this week is 1/2 done.  If I put it on my head it's to my ears!  Mom will just have to have a belated gift!

I started long arming a large quilt this morning, but even the best of us must rip.  After that I will let it sit there until Christmas Day when I will finish it!

I have lots of things I want to be working on but regular job got in the way a few times and so did doing inventory at the store!

Just wait until tomorrow's What's New!  We have some beautiful new fabrics for you!

If I don't see or talk to you before Wednesday MERRY CHRISTMAS!  Hope your on Santa's Good list!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment