Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, December 29, 2013

This Week W/Jenn @Quilters Depot!

As we have a rainy Sunday I hope you all had a Great Christmas!

Glad this is just rain.  I hate wearing boots and boots on Monday are horrible!

So I actually too 2.5 days off of all my jobs!  Believe me by the end of the first I think I was getting antsy because I am not used to not doing anything.  I did go shopping.  I finished two paperbacks!  I slept!  That's what I call a vacation!

I also quilted 2 quilts on the long arm.  When I explain to you all about using your bungees to keep your backing straight, you need to listen.  Or I need to listen to myself since I had to rip out about 10 inches of my quilting because the backing scrunched up.

The other thing I did this week on Saturday is I made a Rubber Ducky Wall Hanging!  I want to see if I can find a digitized ducky to quilt it with.  That's the Next step!


remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment