Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Thursday, December 26, 2013

We are closed today..........Don't Miss UFO tomorrow!

Hi all!

It's Pajama Day #2!  I love pajamas days!  I will admit I am long arming.  Am trying to get a little bit caught up in case I need a weekend off.  That and I am doing paperwork for year end personal stuff and working on the computer for the store.  However, when your doing it in your pajamas it makes it more fun!

We will be back open tomorrow @10am!  Don't forget UFO friday night!  I know I havent' seen all my relatives.  You still have time to finish up some projects before the new year!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment