Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Tuesday, December 24, 2013

What's New @Quilters Depot Day 2

Since I logged a bunch of stuff in and the fact I forgot to look and see if there were any success stories on Mom's camera; you get two days of new stuff!

First Merry Christmas Eve.  We are already closed by the time you are reading this.........lol  We are closed tomorrow and Thursday so that I can actually have TWO days that I do not have to get out of my pajamas.  I think it has been a year since I've done that so wooooohoooooo me!

Today's What's new is a beautiful new panel.  It's the 23rd Psalm! Come check it out!  Makes a beautiful wall hanging without any work!


We have a very pretty Springy dots for you also!


Next up are three new marbles!  

Next are 20 some prints and solids!  We are always looking for better quality and brighter colors in solids for you!  We had been a faithful follower of one solid brand for years even as a consumer.  We are not totally happy so we are changing it up!  Check out ALL of these colors.  More to come as needed!



Just as a sidenote.  We have 3 bolts of 108 Flannels on their way!  Hopefully they will be in by Mid January!  I know a lot of you have been asking for them!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

1 comment:

  1. Hello from one Jenn to another. I just came across your blog and am a new follower from North Carolina. Hope I can come up and visit your shop someday. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete