Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Monday, December 23, 2013

What's New @Quilters Depot!

It's Monday!  It's Cold again. (sigh).  We all knew it wasn't going to last but we dreamed it right?

We have so many awesome new things I am going to split it up into TWO days!

First up!  We have the newest Starbella!  This is plaid.  We have three of the colors!  If interested in any of the other we can get them for you!  I am thinking a black one for myself!


Next up we have something to get your mind off of Christmas.  EASTER!  lol  We have some really cute Bunnies that have come in.  The panel is a book  called Quiet Bunny!  We also have the coordinating fabrics to go with it! I lost the picture of the book.  The sample however is hanging in the store!


Next we have some very pretty butterflies so you can think of spring!


The rest I will show you tomorrow!

Remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment